Have you written a book and would love to see it published, but don’t know how?
Are you ready to publish your book but have no idea how to promote or sell it?
From reviewing your publishing options to taking you through each step to self-publishing your book, this course tells you exactly how it all works. Don’t worry that there is technical stuff involved, or that you may know nothing about publishing at all. I will show you exactly what to do and how to do it, ‘holding your hand’ every step of the way.
About your Instructor:
I’m a writer across several genres, with best-sellers and award-winners amongst the 13 books I’ve written. Some are traditionally published and others are self-published, so I understand both publishing routes. I’m also a writing and self-publishing teacher. Through this course I can help you get YOUR story in print too.
About the course:
Publishing a book can take many forms, and that can be bewildering, but it need not be if you follow the process through in simple steps. Such areas as:
- Traditional or self-publishing which is right for you?
- How do you know your book is ready to be published.
- How you approach literary agents and publishers if you’d like to try getting traditionally published, including writing a synopsis and book submission?
- How do you format your book if you decide to self-publish?
- How do you create a book cover?
- How do you write a back cover blurb?
- Where do you self-publish/ sell your book?
- How do you promote your book so it sells?
- How do you get yourself known as an author?
- And of course, how do you make your book into a bestseller?
Well, this course answers all those questions and more, guiding you through each of the stages of publishing, promoting and selling your book, including the legalities you need to comply with, so… let’s get started!